Course title and short description: Blockchain Foundations “Blockchain to Cryptocurrency and everything in-between”– This is an intensive on-demand and Instructor Led course that conveys the following information and a whole lot more to students to understand the technology, environment and some of the issues to establish legal and regulatory policies and laws with regards to Blockchain and Cryptocurrency. It also helps students understand the topic well enough to comply with the legal and regulatory requirements. The purpose of this course is to provide students with a strong fundamental understanding of the technology and potential use cases. The learning objectives for this course are:
- Introduce the blockchain and why it is important
- Provide a basic understanding of blockchain technology
- Discuss blockchain use cases, benefits, and risks.
- Review current real-world use and adoption of blockchain technology.
- Introduce smart contracts.
- Introduce data storage on blockchain
- Understanding Cryptocurrency and the various aspects of its implementation and implication with the Blockchain ecosystem.
This online course allows earning CEU credits for students/ IT Professionals and everyday information seekers to develop the capability to consult with organizations and be able to transform business needs into blockchain solutions. This includes helping students develop the following capabilities:
- Be able to explain the technology and the general use of blockchain technology
- Provide a detailed analysis of the different types of Blockchains.
- Discuss the legal and regulatory framework related to blockchain technology.
- Discuss the application of Blockchains in different industries and real world use cases