This presentation covers the typical forms required while assisting pro se family clients during the mediation process. The presentation also covers permissible actions for court-appointed mediators and matters related to the Unlicensed Practice of Law. Topics discussed: Purpose of mediation and self-help forms Ethical discussion – can a mediator assist …
- Purpose of mediation and self-help forms
- Ethical discussion - can a mediator assist with form preparation?
- Who regulates the conduct of non-lawyers when they are acting as lawyers?
- Notarization issue
- General pro se parties’ questions
- Pro-Se Family Forms Rec 00:52:00
No class listing = Open Enrollment