This courses addresses issues that couples contemplating divorce are who are going through a separation will have to consider when children are involved.
$25.00 per 90 days
Subject covered are:
- Considering the use of mediation to resolve dispute matters
- Additional expenses to consider and budget accordingly
- Preparing a workable parenting and time-sharing plan
- Telling your children about the divorce and answering their questions
- Using your children as pawns ( delivering messages)
- Recognizing the signs that your children are not coping well with the divorce (Younger and Older children)
- Don't be manipulated by your children - work as a team
- What to do when one parent decides not to see the children after divorce
- Child support obligation and consequences
- Seeking assistance to get over the hard times together Should siblings remain together.
- Parenting Through Divorce (2.2 CME) 00:00:00