County/Circuit – 8 CME Bundle (4 Ethics, 2 Interpersonal, 1 Diversity)
- Sexual Harassment In The Workplace (.7CME Interpersonal Conflict)
- Appellate Court Mediation, No Show, Good Cause and Sanctions (1CME Appellate)
- Dr. Mary Bruck Ed.D. Courses – Second Hand Abuse – Domestic Violence Effects on Children (1.5 CME Interpersonal Violence)
- Basic Contract Dispute Resolutions for Mediators (2CME Gen or 2CME Ethics)
- Marketing Your Mediation Practice (2CME Ethics or 2CME Gen) – Recorded
- Managing Workplace Conflicts (1CME Diversity)
Civil / County Florida mediators – 8CME credits towards your re-certification!
Course 1: Sexual Harassment in the Workplace (.7 IV)
Course 2: Appellate Court Mediation, No Show, Good Cause and Sanctions (1CME)
Course 3: Dr. Mary Bruck, Ed. Courses-“Second Hand Abuse – Interpersonal Violence Effects on Children” (1.5 IV)
Course 4: Basic Contract Dispute Resolutions (2 E)
Course 5: Marketing your Mediation Practice (2 E)
Course 6: Managing Workplace Conflict (1 Div)
*Please note: recorded courses may be executed as option 2 on mediator’s reporting form; interactive credits fulfill the DRC requirement for minimum 8CME in a “live / interactive” format. Covers 4CME Ethics, 4CME Interpersonal Violence, 1 CME Diversity.