Family Mediators – 9 CME Bundle (4 Ethics, 2 Interpersonal, 2 Diversity)
$144.00 per 90 days
- When Child Discipline Becomes Abuse (2.2CME Interpersonal Violence)
- Interpersonal Violence & Mediation (2CME IV or 2CME Gen)
- Ethical Decision Making (2CME Ethics)
- How Enforceable Is that Mediated Agreement? (2CME Gen or 2 CME Ethics) – Recorded
- Understanding Diversity when Dealing with Conflict (1CME Diversity)
Florida Family mediators – get credits (9 CME) you need for your re-certification!
Course 1: When Child Discipline Becomes Abuse (2CME IPV)
Course 2: Interpersonal Violence and Mediation (2CME IPV)
Course 3: Ethical Decision Making (2 CME Ethics)
Course 4: How Enforceable is that Mediation Agreement (2CME Ethics)
Course 5: Understanding Diversity When Dealing With Conflict (1CME DIV)
*Please note: recorded courses may be executed as option 2 on mediator’s reporting form; interactive credits fulfill the DRC requirement for minimum 8CME in a “live / interactive” format. Covers 5 CME Ethics, 2 CME Interpersonal Violence, 1 CME Diversity.
Option 2 involves listening to or viewing a CME presentation in a group with at least one other person present and requires real time interaction either in person, telephonic ally, or through electronic means.