County/Circuit – 8 CME Bundle (4 Ethics, 2 Interpersonal, 1 Diversity)
$130.00 per 90 days
- The Influence of Religion In Domestic Violence Cases (1.2 Ethics, 1.2 IPV CME)
- Appellate Court Mediation, No Show, Good Cause and Sanctions (1CME Appellate)
- When Child Discipline Becomes Abuse (2.5CME Interpersonal Violence)
- Basic Contract Dispute Resolutions for Mediators (2CME Gen or 2CME Ethics)
- Marketing Your Mediation Practice (2CME Ethics or 2CME Gen) – Recorded
- Managing Workplace Conflicts (1CME Diversity)
Civil / County Florida mediators – 8CME credits towards your re-certification!
Course 1: The Influence of Religion; DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND FAMILY LAW MEDIATION CME (1.5 Ethics, 1.5 IPV)
Course 2: Appellate Court Mediation, No Show, Good Cause and Sanctions (1CME)
Course 3: When Child Discipline Becomes Abuse (2.0 IPV)
Course 4: Basic Contract Dispute Resolutions (2 ETH)
Course 5: Marketing your Mediation Practice (2 ETH)
Course 6: Managing Workplace Conflict (1 Div)
*Please note: recorded courses may be executed as option 2 on mediator’s reporting form; interactive credits fulfill the DRC requirement for minimum 8CME in a “live / interactive” format. Covers 4CME Ethics, 4CME Interpersonal Violence, 1 CME Diversity.