1. Bundle for County / Circuit Civil Mediators – 16.3CME (incl. 4Ethics,2DV,1Diversity)
- Domestic Violence & Mediation (2CME DV or 2CME Gen) – Recorded
- Basic Contract Dispute Resolutions for Mediators (4CME Ethics or 4CME Gen) – Interactive
- A Survey of Landlord–Tenant Law & ADR (4CME Gen, incl. 2CME Ethics) – Interactive
- Communication, Conflict and the Grievance Process (2.3CME) – Recorded
- Confidentiality, Privilege, Privacy Acts and Disclosures – Court Cases (2CME) – Recorded
- The Ethnicity & Race Argument in Tort Cases (2CME: 1 Ethics,1 Diversity) – Recorded
Civil / County Florida mediators – get ALL 16CME credits you need for your re-certification!
This bundle includes interactive credits and 4CME Ethics, 2CME Interpersonal Violence, 1 CME Diversity. Interactive credits are recorded courses with a quiz and are reported as option 2 on mediator’s reporting form; these credits fulfill the DRC requirement for minimum 8CME in a “live / interactive” format.
TOTAL CREDITS: 16.3CME