1. Bundle for County / Circuit Civil Mediators – 16.3CME (incl. 4Ethics,2DV,1Diversity)
- Domestic Violence and Mediation (2 CME, 2 Interpersonal Violence) LIVE Webinar
- When Children Discipline Becomes Abuse (3 CME, 2 Interpersonal) Live Webinar
- A discussion on HOA developments (2CME) Live Webinar
- Confidentiality, Privilege, Privacy Acts and Disclosures – Court Cases (2CME, .06 CEUs IACET)
- Communication, Conflict and the Grievance Process (2CME/ 1DIV) – Live Webinar
- Basic Contract Dispute Resolutions for Mediators (4CME Ethics or 4CME Gen)
- A Survey of Landlord – Tenant Law and ADR 2CME (1CME Ethics & 1CME Gen)
Civil / County Florida mediators – get ALL 16CME credits you need for your re-certification!
This bundle includes interactive credits and 4CME Ethics, 2CME Interpersonal Violence, 1 CME Diversity. Interactive credits are recorded courses with a quiz and are reported as option 2 on mediator’s reporting form; these credits fulfill the DRC requirement for minimum 8CME in a “live / interactive” format.
TOTAL CREDITS: 16.3CME