Creating A Winning Team Through Communications
Workplace Mediation Certificate Program (32 Clock hours or 3 CEU) IACET Standards
8000 Towers Crescent Drive Suite 1350, Vienna, VA, 22182
The 2019 Workplace Mediation Certification Training DC Metropolitan Area
Workplace Mediation Certificate Program 4 Day Program
The 2020 Workplace Mediation Certification Training Program (WMCTP)) is the ADRA’s premium onsite training which is designed for managers and employees in the workplace, including federal agencies, state and city officials, and private corporations. It is for the first time offering at the Washington D.C metropolitan area. This is a great opportunity for professionals who would like to seek certification to become a certified mediator or workplace conflict resolution facilitator/neutral/consultant. Successful graduates of will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
June 11 – 14, 2020 | Early registration : April 2, 2020
November 12 -15, 2020 | Early Registration: September 1, 2020
Program Hours: 8:30 am to 5 pm
Tuition: $950 (all 4 days); $ 250.00 for one day
Early registration: 10% discount $850.00.
Register Now: Register
Address: 8000 Tower Crescent Drive, Ste 1350, Tysons, VA 22180
Participants are responsible for making their own hotel arrangements. If you need assistance, please send an email to email@example.com.
Participants are responsible for making their own parking arrangements. Self parking is available at the same building’s parking garage. See garage daily parking rate.
The building is just located next to Tysons Corner Mall (where AMC theatre is). Tysons Corner Mall bus stop and Silver line metro stop are within walking distance.
Agendas vary based on local priorities, but all sessions provide the latest updates on ADR laws and tips on handling disputes and conflicts in the workplace. The agenda will be updated frequently as more speakers are confirmed.
Continuing Education Credits
CME Credits: This program is eligible for up to 24 CME hours for Florida Supreme Court Mediation re-certification. 8 Ethics, 8 General mediator, 3 Diversity.
Continuing Legal Education: This program is pending approval for CLE hours with the Florida Bar.
Society of Human Resources (SHRM Credits) PDU Credits: This program is eligible for 30 PDU (SHRM) credit hours.
Mediator Refresher Credits: This program has been eligible for mediator Refresher Credits.
Why You Should Have Attended this Training Program
- * Expand your opportunities to learn different ADR techniques from the experts who routinely practice ADR laws and hear from other management officials about their priorities and best practices. This program offers you:
- * An opportunity to become a certified mediator.
- * An hand-on opportunity to practice mediation techniques
- * An opportunity to serve as a volunteer member of ADRA’s co-mediator panel.
- * A program that can enrich your experience and help you meet your continuing education requirements:
- * Annual mediator refresher or continuing education requirements.
- * Fulfillment of CLE credits from the State of Florida. Other states typically grant CLE credits for ADRA attendance upon your application.
- * Create a problem solving option as to address dispute solutions and help you maintain a workplace legally compliant and productive.
- * Meet and learn from your peers from across the country.
- * Receive course materials, including case law updates that will give you cutting edge information at your desk.
Questions please contact the Academy registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-584-5504.