Blockchain Foundations – This is an intensive on-demand and Instructor Led course that conveys the following information and a whole lot more to students to understand the technology, environment and some of the issues to establish legal and regulatory policies and laws with regards to Blockchain and Cryptocurrency. It also helps students understand the topic well enough to comply with the legal and regulatory requirements. The purpose of this course is to provide students with a strong fundamental understanding of the technology and potential use cases. The learning objectives for this course are:
- Introduce the blockchain and why it is important
- Provide a basic understanding of blockchain technology
- Discuss blockchain use cases, benefits, and risks.
- Review current real-world use and adoption of blockchain technology.
- Introduce smart contracts.
- Introduce data storage on blockchain
- Understanding Cryptocurrency and the various aspects of its implementation and implication with the Blockchain ecosystem.