Online INSTRUCTOR-LED LEARNING – Your Path to a Society Of Human Resources Management Certification Live Instruction: Weekdays: Wednesday: 5 pm – 6:30 Pm | Weekends: Saturdays at 11 am – 12:30 pm The SHRM-CP is a 36-hour Instructor-Led course over an 8-week period. The course is taught by SHRM Certified …
Online INSTRUCTOR-LED LEARNING - Your Path to a Society Of Human Resources Management CertificationLive Instruction: Weekdays: Wednesday: 5 pm - 6:30 Pm | Weekends: Saturdays at 11 am - 12:30 pm The SHRM-CP is a 36-hour Instructor-Led course over an 8-week period. The course is taught by SHRM Certified Human Resource Professionals with years of experience in human resources. This instructor-led learning course is ideal for those who prefer a structured environment with a live, SHRM-certified instructor. As an SHRM training distributor, this preparation course is offered throughout the year utilizing the official SHRM cert prep tool. The curriculum is based on the SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge (SHRM BoCK), reinforced by the SHRM Learning System, and delivered in an interactive learning environment.
- Why A SHRM Certification Details 00:00:00
- Week 1: Leadership & Navigation Ethical Practice Business Acumen Consultation Critical Evaluation Relationship Management Global & Cultural Effectiveness Communication Details 00:00:00
- Week 2: HR Strategic Planning; Talent Acquisition; Employee Engagement & Retention; Learning & Development; Total Rewards Details 00:00:00
- Week 4: Human Resources: Workplace: Workplace HR in the Global Context Diversity & Inclusion Risk Management Corporate Social Responsibility U.S. Employment Law & Regulations (U.S. Only) Details 00:00:00
- Week 6: Exam Simulation and Practice Details 00:00:00
No class listing = Open Enrollment