This course bundle is created for the Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediator. The bundled courses consist of 16CME credit courses which include the mandatory course requirement- 4 Mediation Ethics, 4 Inter-Personal Violence, and 1 Diversity). The course bundle is completed on your time and pace. Upon completion of the course bundle, a certificate of completion is automatically generated for this course bundle. You will receive an email confirming the completion of each course in the bundle.
- When Child Discipline Becomes Abuse (2 CME IPV)
- A complete Victim-Offender Mediation Conference (2 CME IPV)
- How Enforceable Is That Mediation Agreement (2 CME Ethics)
- Communication Conflict And The Grievance Process (2 CME)
- Appellate No Show Good Cause and Sanctions (1 CME Ethics)
- Religion In Family Law Cases and RTAs (1 CME)
- Unlicensed Practice of Law and Mediation (2 CME Ethics)
- Work Place Diversity – Breaking Down The Barriers (2 CME DIV)
- Negotiation Essentials (2 CME)
No Reviews found for this course.